“Great stories happen to those who can tell them.”
– Ira Glass
Master this art to become a better, more confident storyteller.
Learn how to use this magic as a leadership tool and tell stories in a way that they stick.
- Why use a business story and how
- The structure of a story, presentation or pitch
- How to tell stories using data and numbers
- Build your story bank
- Tell it well: Voice, presence, body language
Help your teams articulate and tell their brand story better by
empowering them with the art of storytelling.
- Understand story, structure and patterns
- Develop the brand story
- Tell the brand story
- What goes viral and why
- Social Media storytelling
Stories provide context and make data meaningful.
Don’t just dump data, learn how to tell a story instead.
- How to present data as a story
- Data visualisation
- Develop fluency in the language of numbers
- Tell it well (articulation & delivery)
"Storytelling has never been made so simple and easy before. The leadership team joins me in thanking you for a very engaging session on crafting fascinating stories"